This is a simple and-yet creative solution for wide-angle indoors photography. With its small-factor and simplicity, Panohood is often times sufficient for complex panoramic tasks and obviates the need for bulky tripod systems.
Hi res images of Panohood can be found on Flickr
Product dimensions are: 3 x 1.4 x 1.8 cm
Panohood is manufactured in strong & flexible 3d printed polyamide with fine surface texture in red, blue, violet, white, etc.
What is good to know when using Panohood
- Use only Fuji XF 18-55mm kit lens with its original hood
- Focal length should be 18mm
- Lock your focus, exposure & wb before shooting
- Overlapping between frames should be about 30%
- Try not to tilt the camera
- Panohood is produced by 3d printing technology, it is recommended before start using it to clean possible rest of production dust. The material is dishwasher safe.
- Keep this product away from children
*Note that due to the position of the no-parallax point of the lens Panahood works with vertical shots only. If shooting horizontally, one needs to mount Panahood on the longest end of the hood and the handle will drive to parallax frames only which will result in less than ideal panoramas.
Press and customers on Panohood
Generell funktioniert das auch sehr gut